Project Management Applications (PMA) was founded in 1994 with the simple principle of providing management and technical oversight on land development and infrastructure projects.
Our focus has been to help owners, investors, developers and public agencies by acting as their eyes, ears and facilitators on complex land development and infrastructure projects.
PMA’s dedicated staff of experienced professionals serves as the point-people for the numerous consultants, contractors, vendors, government officials and citizen stakeholders who are involved in or affected by small-, medium- or large-scale projects. Our clients come both from the private and public sectors, and include landowners, land developers, and investors, as well as federal, state and local government agencies.
We offer customized and comprehensive solutions, cost-saving strategies and constant access. We manage the details of a project — from the planning and entitlement phases to contract management, financial accounting and construction management.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Assisting with Due Diligence
- Forward Planning and Value Engineering
- Master Planning
- Entitlement Support and Assistance
- Selecting and Coordinating the Project Design Team
- Management of Agency Approvals
- Contract Administration
- Project Monitoring
- Managing Cash Flow and Controlling Funds
- Managing the Construction Bidding Process
- Construction Management
- Accounts Payable and 1099 Reporting
- Mello-Roos Bond / Assessment District Formation and Reimbursements